Our kids are aged 10 and 8. If I have two choices which one might be better overall for travel from October 26th till November 10th ?
China or Singapore/Bangkok ?
Will it be cold in some places in China like Shanghai/Beijing ? Are there lots of kids things to do in China ?
I just have a feeling that Singapore might be a tad boring compared to China.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 10 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 Japan/Korea/HK
- 16 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali