I'm a solo backpacker and I intend to travel from China to India, crossing over via Nepal, over approximately 70 days. I haven't actually done much research about this (trip is likely next year) though I was wondering if it is feasible at all?
I intend to fly in to China and then work my way to India va public transport (trains and buses) and then fly out of India. As of now there aren't any must-see places yet, though I'm more interested in Southern China (to see the minorities) and Southern India (more truly Indian) than the big cities like Beijing and Shanghai or New Delhi.
If anyone has done anything similar, could you advice me on whether the time is sufficient? I'd like to know also how much I should expect myself to spend. I'll be staying in hostels (likely Hosteling International, or similar) and not spending on anything extravagant. The trip should be around February to April - it will be nice to see the Lunar New Year in China!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 게임몽릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 3 Sometahing is wrong
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Change my Itinerary?
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 14 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 25 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai