I am coming to China 2/9 for 1 month (2nd time so I've been to Beijing, Xian, Yellow Mountains before).
My original plan was Beijing (4d) then Yunnan (Lijiang, TLG, ShangriLa - 7d), Sichuan (Chengdu, Leshan, Panda, Jiuzhaigou+Huanglong - 7d) then Guilin (Terraces, XingPing, Yuangshou - 7d), Hong Kong (4d visiting a friend). Most by flights.
BUT...someone told me that I should reverse it and do Guilin first - then Sichuan and finish with Yunnan to avoid rain...
Is it true? Shall I start with Guilin and finish with Lijiang and then fly to HK?
Any recommendations for Jiuzhaigou in terms of travel guides and stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 procedures can guarantee
- 6 especially as the floor
- 7 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 12 Passport
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.