I am coming to China 2/9 for 1 month (2nd time so I've been to Beijing, Xian, Yellow Mountains before).
My original plan was Beijing (4d) then Yunnan (Lijiang, TLG, ShangriLa - 7d), Sichuan (Chengdu, Leshan, Panda, Jiuzhaigou+Huanglong - 7d) then Guilin (Terraces, XingPing, Yuangshou - 7d), Hong Kong (4d visiting a friend). Most by flights.
BUT...someone told me that I should reverse it and do Guilin first - then Sichuan and finish with Yunnan to avoid rain...
Is it true? Shall I start with Guilin and finish with Lijiang and then fly to HK?
Any recommendations for Jiuzhaigou in terms of travel guides and stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: COMCAST MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:385:4895 Reset Password
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental