Looking to visit China for maybe a 14 day visit at various destinations within China. We are interested in tours, but wish to make our own air and hotel reservations. We have award points and mileage and thought this would save us money on air and hotels. So, basically we'd like to take a packaged tour, but I don't think that's an option if we do our own lodging and air booking. So, how do we go about taking tours, but book our own air and lodging? Thank you.
China Intependent booking with tours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip - photos update
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Nepal- recipe?
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 9 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 12 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 13 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 16 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Connaught Place
- 22 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 25 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?