Looking to visit China for maybe a 14 day visit at various destinations within China. We are interested in tours, but wish to make our own air and hotel reservations. We have award points and mileage and thought this would save us money on air and hotels. So, basically we'd like to take a packaged tour, but I don't think that's an option if we do our own lodging and air booking. So, how do we go about taking tours, but book our own air and lodging? Thank you.
China Intependent booking with tours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 2 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 3 Residential Move - The 3 Week Check-list
- 4 Help needed
- 5 Going to Thailand!
- 6 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 7 Two questions about Thailand
- 8 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Bali - January 2015
- 11 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 12 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 13 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 14 Stop-over in Seoul
- 15 2 week Japan itinerary
- 16 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 17 Visa Cambodia
- 18 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 19 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 23 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 24 meeting at beijing airport
- 25 One week in Tokyo