Looking to visit China for maybe a 14 day visit at various destinations within China. We are interested in tours, but wish to make our own air and hotel reservations. We have award points and mileage and thought this would save us money on air and hotels. So, basically we'd like to take a packaged tour, but I don't think that's an option if we do our own lodging and air booking. So, how do we go about taking tours, but book our own air and lodging? Thank you.
China Intependent booking with tours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas Time in India
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 4 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Myanmar podcast
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 8 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 12 Burma with a toddler
- 13 Having doubts with China
- 14 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 15 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 16 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 17 Bali wedding in villa
- 18 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 19 beaches in Thailand
- 20 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 21 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 22 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali