Looking to visit China for maybe a 14 day visit at various destinations within China. We are interested in tours, but wish to make our own air and hotel reservations. We have award points and mileage and thought this would save us money on air and hotels. So, basically we'd like to take a packaged tour, but I don't think that's an option if we do our own lodging and air booking. So, how do we go about taking tours, but book our own air and lodging? Thank you.
China Intependent booking with tours
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 6 water delivery and water dispenser
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 20 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 21 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 22 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 23 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 24 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India