Would anyone be willing to recommend a travel agent or guide to assist a lone traveler while in China this Autumn? I will have completed a trek in Nepal. Thanks!!
China in October 2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 3 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 4 Connaught Place
- 5 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 6 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 9 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 10 Nepal- recipe?
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 13 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 14 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 15 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 18 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 19 My SEA trip - photos update
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 22 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 23 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!