Planning a trip the end of May 2008. Anyone with first hand experience with the weather? Too hot,too rainy? Just right? Currently searching out the weather web sites for this month to get an idea of what I can expect. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.
China in May?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 geisha performance
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 7 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 8 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 9 Trip report China
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 17 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?