We are planning a 3-week trip to China/Hong Kong and because of work can only travel in either July or the end of September-middle of October.
However after doing some research I've discovered that July's weather can be unbearable and that our Sep/Oct option will coincide with a major holiday week where crowds can be intense!
Has anyone travelled during these times and can offer some advice on which might be better? Or if it is better to choose a different destination?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 5 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 6 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 7 Passport
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 11 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 12 Toddler twin travel in India
- 13 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 19 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Japan Trip Delayed
- 22 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 23 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 24 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 25 Month long SE Asia trip