We are planning a 3-week trip to China/Hong Kong and because of work can only travel in either July or the end of September-middle of October.
However after doing some research I've discovered that July's weather can be unbearable and that our Sep/Oct option will coincide with a major holiday week where crowds can be intense!
Has anyone travelled during these times and can offer some advice on which might be better? Or if it is better to choose a different destination?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사이트추천【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0055】】★wuu야구추천
- 2 바카라사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0055 】♥프로토승부식
- 3 배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0055】】◎tsh배당좋은사이트
- 4 Avoid These Common Misconceptions
- 5 메이저놀이터【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0055 】▒해외에이전시
- 6 검증된놀이터〃〃SCB 33。ＣOM【코드: 0055】〃〃축구배팅
- 7 사이트추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0055』】】스포츠분석
- 8 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 15 Indonesia travel agent
- 16 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 17 A beach of choice on Samui
- 18 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 19 Bangkok Taxis
- 20 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 21 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 22 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 23 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 24 A month in central Asia
- 25 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary