We are planning a 3-week trip to China/Hong Kong and because of work can only travel in either July or the end of September-middle of October.
However after doing some research I've discovered that July's weather can be unbearable and that our Sep/Oct option will coincide with a major holiday week where crowds can be intense!
Has anyone travelled during these times and can offer some advice on which might be better? Or if it is better to choose a different destination?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: McAfee Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1800:385 :4895 Mcafee 24*7
- 2 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 3 Laos or Kerala?
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental