I'm going to China with a friend in July and welcome any feedback or information-thoughts, input, must sees, etc. Also, wanted to note as background, that I was in China a while back, and my father travels there a lot for business so I have some familiarity, and some resources there (i.e. a driver in shanghai). Here's my itinerary:
Hong Kong-2 days
Beijing- 3 days (full, arriving evening before)
Xian- 1 day (with overnight)
Shangahi-3 full days, leaving midday on the 4th day.
My current plan is to do the main sights in and around Beijing, (ie forbidden city, great wall, summer palace), and I'd like to take one of my Shanghai days and take a train to a water village, Suzhou, or Hangzhou/west lake (or another place, I'm open, and would love recommendations on this day trip).
Another concern is the weather. I know July isn't an ideal time to go, but that's what works with both of our schedules. I keep reading hot, humid, rainy. How rainy does it usually get, are we talking torrential downpour? Any information on typical weather would be much appreciated.
Looking forward to your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 원조카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 2 바카라슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 3 영국카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 4 바카라게임설명【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 5 바카라게임룰【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 6 원조바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 7 홍콩바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 8 마카오밤문화【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 9 우리카지노머니【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 10 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 11 Train trip costs help please
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 Kashmir Tourism
- 15 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 16 Weather forecast
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan