Traveling to Shanghai and Beijing in June. My wife and I have two 'kids' ages 18 and 21. We've almost always been able to stay in one room. It seems that many hotels in China don't have accomdations (e.g. two double or queen beds) that allow for that. Any suggestions or hotel recommendations would be appreciated.
China hotels with family
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 2 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 3 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 4 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 5 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 6 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 7 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 8 Help! Which to choose?
- 9 North Vietnam Again!
- 10 Castle & King
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 13 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 14 One week in Thailand
- 15 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 16 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 17 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 18 India and Nepal 2014
- 19 Independent female traveller
- 20 Tour company practices
- 21 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 22 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 23 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 24 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 25 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?