I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 4 Seoul Searching Questions
- 5 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 6 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 7 Southern India here we come
- 8 2 months in Indonesia
- 9 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 10 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 11 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 12 I miss Mongolia
- 13 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 14 Visa on Arrival
- 15 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 16 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 17 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 Japanese art
- 20 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 21 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do