I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 A great trip in India
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 11 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 12 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India