I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
China & Hong Kong Converters/Adaptors
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 2 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 2nd location on the beach
- 7 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 8 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 9 Thailand - Food recos
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 12 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 13 Laos for the backpacker
- 14 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 15 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 16 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 17 Thailand Hotel
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 23 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 24 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 25 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass