I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 2 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 3 Mumbai short visit
- 4 MUMBAI/Dharavi-slum tours-Reality Tours
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Thai Elephants
- 7 Anybody would like to visit AAA 2018 with me?
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 Japan/Korea/HK
- 17 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)