I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 3 Teach English in China
- 4 Cincinnati Bengals vs Jacksonville Jaguars L-I-V-E
- 5 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok