I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 2 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 3 Fodor's Survey
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 8 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 11 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 14 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 a month in india
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 India Safari 2017
- 19 Datong in Winter
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 22 haneda hotel
- 23 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary