I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Japan & WiFi
- 3 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 6 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 First time trip to Japan questions
- 9 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 10 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 11 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 12 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 13 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 14 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 15 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 16 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 19 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali
- 23 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 24 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 25 India E Tourist Visa