I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 EDITORS HELP....
- 6 14 days in Myanmar
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Short trip to Myanmar
- 9 ATMs in Japan
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 13 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos