I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 8 Travel India solo
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 11 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 12 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 25 Bangkok Taxis