I will be traveling throughout China and visiting Hong Kong in May through a Study Abroad trip. I will be staying at 3 or 4 star hotels. I have the following questions, any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!
1. What converter/adaptor would you recommend if I want to use a hair straightening iron or a blowdryer? (Other things I will charge are a cell phone, camera battery, and computer)
2. What's been your experience with converters/adaptors in China?
3. Would it be better for me to purchase one here in the U.S. , or while in China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 Sometahing is wrong
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 base bangkok or manilla
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Change my Itinerary?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 15 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 16 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 Impressions of India
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 24 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 25 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?