It has been discussed with our tour operator where we should enter the Great Wall Juyong Pass or Badlaing section. Here is what she said: Badaling section. The Badaling section is a better part of the Great Wall. It would be more crowded than the Juyong pass but it is more popular than the Juyong pass. Does anyone have any recommendations on which they like better or pitfalls to either?
China Great Wall Entrance Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 3 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 4 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 5 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 10 China - Personal recommendations
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 12 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 13 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 14 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 15 Burma river cruise
- 16 china
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Translation Help: Marathi
- 23 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 24 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 25 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)