I am using China Eastern to get from Beijing to Xi'an and Xi'an to Shanghai next week and have a couple questions that I can't seem to find answers for on here, FlyerTalk or TA. Hopefully someone can help!
I was able to book my flights directly on the airline's website, which was a nightmare, BTW - site kept timing out, no confirm of the tickets, can't get through to their New York offices for support. After several faxes, I was able to get confirm on the tickets.
My question is regarding the flight and baggage restrictions. I can't figure out what they are. I know that rhkkmk just used for his trip, and not wanting to hijack his TR I am making a new post.
So, I have seen some things that say that NO liquids can be carried on on inter-China flights, is this correct?
What other carry-on baggage restrictions are there?
Is there a baggage allowance? I am *G status on Delta and UA, Delta is a partner, but I was unable to hook my skymiles # with the ticket - would it be advisable to do in advance, again, the only way I can get a hold of them is via fax, which is a pain and time consuming.
I'm travelling with the husband, we will have 2 bags - a 21" roller and a larger suiter that will need to be checked + a backpack and totebag with ipads, magazines etc. I really only want to have to check the one large suiter and want to pack it accordingly, also keeping in mind that I want to get as much carry-on on the flight as possible in case we have lost luggage.
So, any help here is super appreciated! Thanks!
China Eastern Airlines - Inter-China Flight ??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Nancy Chandler maps
- 4 Clothing needs
- 5 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 9 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 10 Mekong River Cruises
- 11 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 12 16 days in Vietnam
- 13 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 14 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 17 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 18 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 21 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 24 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 25 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?