I am using China Eastern to get from Beijing to Xi'an and Xi'an to Shanghai next week and have a couple questions that I can't seem to find answers for on here, FlyerTalk or TA. Hopefully someone can help!
I was able to book my flights directly on the airline's website, which was a nightmare, BTW - site kept timing out, no confirm of the tickets, can't get through to their New York offices for support. After several faxes, I was able to get confirm on the tickets.
My question is regarding the flight and baggage restrictions. I can't figure out what they are. I know that rhkkmk just used for his trip, and not wanting to hijack his TR I am making a new post.
So, I have seen some things that say that NO liquids can be carried on on inter-China flights, is this correct?
What other carry-on baggage restrictions are there?
Is there a baggage allowance? I am *G status on Delta and UA, Delta is a partner, but I was unable to hook my skymiles # with the ticket - would it be advisable to do in advance, again, the only way I can get a hold of them is via fax, which is a pain and time consuming.
I'm travelling with the husband, we will have 2 bags - a 21" roller and a larger suiter that will need to be checked + a backpack and totebag with ipads, magazines etc. I really only want to have to check the one large suiter and want to pack it accordingly, also keeping in mind that I want to get as much carry-on on the flight as possible in case we have lost luggage.
So, any help here is super appreciated! Thanks!
China Eastern Airlines - Inter-China Flight ??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 2 Visa Cambodia
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 7 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 8 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 9 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 Bali - January 2015
- 13 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 14 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 15 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 16 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 17 Bali in begging of July
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 20 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 21 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 22 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 23 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 24 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 25 Places to visit in India in October