I am using China Eastern to get from Beijing to Xi'an and Xi'an to Shanghai next week and have a couple questions that I can't seem to find answers for on here, FlyerTalk or TA. Hopefully someone can help!
I was able to book my flights directly on the airline's website, which was a nightmare, BTW - site kept timing out, no confirm of the tickets, can't get through to their New York offices for support. After several faxes, I was able to get confirm on the tickets.
My question is regarding the flight and baggage restrictions. I can't figure out what they are. I know that rhkkmk just used for his trip, and not wanting to hijack his TR I am making a new post.
So, I have seen some things that say that NO liquids can be carried on on inter-China flights, is this correct?
What other carry-on baggage restrictions are there?
Is there a baggage allowance? I am *G status on Delta and UA, Delta is a partner, but I was unable to hook my skymiles # with the ticket - would it be advisable to do in advance, again, the only way I can get a hold of them is via fax, which is a pain and time consuming.
I'm travelling with the husband, we will have 2 bags - a 21" roller and a larger suiter that will need to be checked + a backpack and totebag with ipads, magazines etc. I really only want to have to check the one large suiter and want to pack it accordingly, also keeping in mind that I want to get as much carry-on on the flight as possible in case we have lost luggage.
So, any help here is super appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/testoultra/
- 2 Silk Road Tour - China
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Vietnam visa debate
- 7 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 19 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies