I am using China Eastern to get from Beijing to Xi'an and Xi'an to Shanghai next week and have a couple questions that I can't seem to find answers for on here, FlyerTalk or TA. Hopefully someone can help!
I was able to book my flights directly on the airline's website, which was a nightmare, BTW - site kept timing out, no confirm of the tickets, can't get through to their New York offices for support. After several faxes, I was able to get confirm on the tickets.
My question is regarding the flight and baggage restrictions. I can't figure out what they are. I know that rhkkmk just used for his trip, and not wanting to hijack his TR I am making a new post.
So, I have seen some things that say that NO liquids can be carried on on inter-China flights, is this correct?
What other carry-on baggage restrictions are there?
Is there a baggage allowance? I am *G status on Delta and UA, Delta is a partner, but I was unable to hook my skymiles # with the ticket - would it be advisable to do in advance, again, the only way I can get a hold of them is via fax, which is a pain and time consuming.
I'm travelling with the husband, we will have 2 bags - a 21" roller and a larger suiter that will need to be checked + a backpack and totebag with ipads, magazines etc. I really only want to have to check the one large suiter and want to pack it accordingly, also keeping in mind that I want to get as much carry-on on the flight as possible in case we have lost luggage.
So, any help here is super appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY Biometric Passports, driver's licenses
- 2 I always recommend it to my friends
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 Rockin Booty Diet pills can cause serious
- 5 japan itenirary help
- 6 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 7 The Must-try Vietnamese Foods
- 8 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 9 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 14 Bali airport transportation
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 17 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 18 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 19 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 20 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 21 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 22 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 23 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 24 Passport for Indonesia
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam