I am using China Eastern to get from Beijing to Xi'an and Xi'an to Shanghai next week and have a couple questions that I can't seem to find answers for on here, FlyerTalk or TA. Hopefully someone can help!
I was able to book my flights directly on the airline's website, which was a nightmare, BTW - site kept timing out, no confirm of the tickets, can't get through to their New York offices for support. After several faxes, I was able to get confirm on the tickets.
My question is regarding the flight and baggage restrictions. I can't figure out what they are. I know that rhkkmk just used for his trip, and not wanting to hijack his TR I am making a new post.
So, I have seen some things that say that NO liquids can be carried on on inter-China flights, is this correct?
What other carry-on baggage restrictions are there?
Is there a baggage allowance? I am *G status on Delta and UA, Delta is a partner, but I was unable to hook my skymiles # with the ticket - would it be advisable to do in advance, again, the only way I can get a hold of them is via fax, which is a pain and time consuming.
I'm travelling with the husband, we will have 2 bags - a 21" roller and a larger suiter that will need to be checked + a backpack and totebag with ipads, magazines etc. I really only want to have to check the one large suiter and want to pack it accordingly, also keeping in mind that I want to get as much carry-on on the flight as possible in case we have lost luggage.
So, any help here is super appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 3 http://acaiultralean-france.com/vitanoria/
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Travel India solo
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Being customs
- 15 Road Scholar tour in China
- 16 Tips in Myanmar
- 17 A beach of choice on Samui
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 23 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?