I am using China Eastern to get from Beijing to Xi'an and Xi'an to Shanghai next week and have a couple questions that I can't seem to find answers for on here, FlyerTalk or TA. Hopefully someone can help!
I was able to book my flights directly on the airline's website, which was a nightmare, BTW - site kept timing out, no confirm of the tickets, can't get through to their New York offices for support. After several faxes, I was able to get confirm on the tickets.
My question is regarding the flight and baggage restrictions. I can't figure out what they are. I know that rhkkmk just used for his trip, and not wanting to hijack his TR I am making a new post.
So, I have seen some things that say that NO liquids can be carried on on inter-China flights, is this correct?
What other carry-on baggage restrictions are there?
Is there a baggage allowance? I am *G status on Delta and UA, Delta is a partner, but I was unable to hook my skymiles # with the ticket - would it be advisable to do in advance, again, the only way I can get a hold of them is via fax, which is a pain and time consuming.
I'm travelling with the husband, we will have 2 bags - a 21" roller and a larger suiter that will need to be checked + a backpack and totebag with ipads, magazines etc. I really only want to have to check the one large suiter and want to pack it accordingly, also keeping in mind that I want to get as much carry-on on the flight as possible in case we have lost luggage.
So, any help here is super appreciated! Thanks!
China Eastern Airlines - Inter-China Flight ??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 3 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 4 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 7 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 8 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 9 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 10 Connaught Place
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 Nepal- recipe?
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 22 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 23 My SEA trip - photos update
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.