I am in desperate need of help. I was wanting to spend a few days in both China and Japan. Obviously a few days wont be enough to enjoy everything both China and Japan have to offer! The only issue I have is that idk exactly how much money I would need. I was planning on spending about two or three days in China and about one or two days in Japan! See I know I won't be enough time but I'm hopeful I'll see all I need to see in that amount of time! So the question here is roughly speaking how much money should I need just for these two places!? I am interested in doing some tourist things like shopping, fish markets, obviously eating lol, cheapest and best air flights, and cheapest hotels (don't have to be 5 stars to me) tours, tea/coffee areas with cats, and for example how much does the Great Wall of china charges.. Simple things like that. Or would I skip somewhere and go somewhere else for example hongkong instead of Japan... Would $1,000-$2,000 (US) be enough for two people? Please let me know and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 11 Sri Lanka May
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 20 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September