I am in desperate need of help. I was wanting to spend a few days in both China and Japan. Obviously a few days wont be enough to enjoy everything both China and Japan have to offer! The only issue I have is that idk exactly how much money I would need. I was planning on spending about two or three days in China and about one or two days in Japan! See I know I won't be enough time but I'm hopeful I'll see all I need to see in that amount of time! So the question here is roughly speaking how much money should I need just for these two places!? I am interested in doing some tourist things like shopping, fish markets, obviously eating lol, cheapest and best air flights, and cheapest hotels (don't have to be 5 stars to me) tours, tea/coffee areas with cats, and for example how much does the Great Wall of china charges.. Simple things like that. Or would I skip somewhere and go somewhere else for example hongkong instead of Japan... Would $1,000-$2,000 (US) be enough for two people? Please let me know and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 like my food
- 8 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Portable wifi rental
- 13 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 17 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 18 Uzbekistan Visa
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?
- 24 hard to get info on here
- 25 Free local advice