I am in desperate need of help. I was wanting to spend a few days in both China and Japan. Obviously a few days wont be enough to enjoy everything both China and Japan have to offer! The only issue I have is that idk exactly how much money I would need. I was planning on spending about two or three days in China and about one or two days in Japan! See I know I won't be enough time but I'm hopeful I'll see all I need to see in that amount of time! So the question here is roughly speaking how much money should I need just for these two places!? I am interested in doing some tourist things like shopping, fish markets, obviously eating lol, cheapest and best air flights, and cheapest hotels (don't have to be 5 stars to me) tours, tea/coffee areas with cats, and for example how much does the Great Wall of china charges.. Simple things like that. Or would I skip somewhere and go somewhere else for example hongkong instead of Japan... Would $1,000-$2,000 (US) be enough for two people? Please let me know and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 REFRESH @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 25 shanghai for 4 days