I am in desperate need of help. I was wanting to spend a few days in both China and Japan. Obviously a few days wont be enough to enjoy everything both China and Japan have to offer! The only issue I have is that idk exactly how much money I would need. I was planning on spending about two or three days in China and about one or two days in Japan! See I know I won't be enough time but I'm hopeful I'll see all I need to see in that amount of time! So the question here is roughly speaking how much money should I need just for these two places!? I am interested in doing some tourist things like shopping, fish markets, obviously eating lol, cheapest and best air flights, and cheapest hotels (don't have to be 5 stars to me) tours, tea/coffee areas with cats, and for example how much does the Great Wall of china charges.. Simple things like that. Or would I skip somewhere and go somewhere else for example hongkong instead of Japan... Would $1,000-$2,000 (US) be enough for two people? Please let me know and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 2 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 3 Family Friendly Penang
- 4 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 5 Train trip costs help please
- 6 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 7 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 8 Weather forecast
- 9 Vietnam visa
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Ryokan in Japan
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 19 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Itinerary & airport help
- 22 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 23 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum