I am in desperate need of help. I was wanting to spend a few days in both China and Japan. Obviously a few days wont be enough to enjoy everything both China and Japan have to offer! The only issue I have is that idk exactly how much money I would need. I was planning on spending about two or three days in China and about one or two days in Japan! See I know I won't be enough time but I'm hopeful I'll see all I need to see in that amount of time! So the question here is roughly speaking how much money should I need just for these two places!? I am interested in doing some tourist things like shopping, fish markets, obviously eating lol, cheapest and best air flights, and cheapest hotels (don't have to be 5 stars to me) tours, tea/coffee areas with cats, and for example how much does the Great Wall of china charges.. Simple things like that. Or would I skip somewhere and go somewhere else for example hongkong instead of Japan... Would $1,000-$2,000 (US) be enough for two people? Please let me know and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 2 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 3 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 4 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 5 Takayama trail, Japan
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol