My 17 year old has to visit Nankai University several times over a 2 week period. He is staying with friends in Beijing. Despite the bullet train, the Beijing-Tianjin trip seems it might be too long to do a roundtrip in one day because of the long distance to the South train station from where he is staying in Beijing (North, 4th Ring Road). I thought maybe he could stay overnight near the university if necessary. Can anyone recommend a good hotel very close to the school? I was looking at Tianjin Someset Olympic Towers and Tianjin Super Garden Hotel. They both are rated 4 stars on Chinadepot, and run about $75/night. Really, convenient location, safety and cleanliness are most important and we are willing to pay top rates to make sure he is OK. He leaves in a few days so we are trying to work this out rather urgently! Thanks
China: a good hotel near Nankai University, Tianjin?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Anyone in Bangkok
- 9 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 10 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 15 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 South East Asia
- 18 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 19 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 20 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 21 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up