My 17 year old has to visit Nankai University several times over a 2 week period. He is staying with friends in Beijing. Despite the bullet train, the Beijing-Tianjin trip seems it might be too long to do a roundtrip in one day because of the long distance to the South train station from where he is staying in Beijing (North, 4th Ring Road). I thought maybe he could stay overnight near the university if necessary. Can anyone recommend a good hotel very close to the school? I was looking at Tianjin Someset Olympic Towers and Tianjin Super Garden Hotel. They both are rated 4 stars on Chinadepot, and run about $75/night. Really, convenient location, safety and cleanliness are most important and we are willing to pay top rates to make sure he is OK. He leaves in a few days so we are trying to work this out rather urgently! Thanks
China: a good hotel near Nankai University, Tianjin?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 3 meeting at beijing airport
- 4 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 One week in Tokyo
- 8 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 13 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 14 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 16 Hotel in Singapore
- 17 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Bali - January 2015
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Visa Cambodia
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 24 Two questions about Thailand
- 25 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan