My 17 year old has to visit Nankai University several times over a 2 week period. He is staying with friends in Beijing. Despite the bullet train, the Beijing-Tianjin trip seems it might be too long to do a roundtrip in one day because of the long distance to the South train station from where he is staying in Beijing (North, 4th Ring Road). I thought maybe he could stay overnight near the university if necessary. Can anyone recommend a good hotel very close to the school? I was looking at Tianjin Someset Olympic Towers and Tianjin Super Garden Hotel. They both are rated 4 stars on Chinadepot, and run about $75/night. Really, convenient location, safety and cleanliness are most important and we are willing to pay top rates to make sure he is OK. He leaves in a few days so we are trying to work this out rather urgently! Thanks
China: a good hotel near Nankai University, Tianjin?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 6 full days in Yagoon
- 5 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 6 Myanmar itinerary help
- 7 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 8 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 9 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 10 A wow spot
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 15 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 16 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina