In October I will go to my second visit in china, Please Tell me your advice on this Itinerary. Feel free to totally change it if u think I made mistakes
I’m missing 3 days in the end, I think I would probably want a day hiking to see on the way villages less touristy / Bicycle around villages.
Day 1 - Day 5 - Chengdu City sights, markets, Qingchengshan , Leshan, Mount Emei
Day 6 - Day 20 - 18 days In Tibet, All arranged by the tour company.
Day 21 - train Lhasa to Xining
Day 22 - Day23 - Fly to Xian, City sights.
Day 24 - day 26 - Fly to SongPan, Huanglong , Jiuzhaigou
Day 27 - ?
Day 28 - ?
Day 29 - ?
Day 30 - Chengdu - Day trip to Langzhong Ancient Town
Day 31 - Chengdu - Last day, Fly in the night back home.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo daytrip
- 2 Taiwan confusion..
- 3 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Laos- two weeks in January
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Visa for India
- 12 Snapshots From Kerala
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Japan itinerary advice
- 17 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Trip Report : China
- 20 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 21 Japan GTG, early April
- 22 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 23 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Honest opinion needed about Thailand