In October I will go to my second visit in china, Please Tell me your advice on this Itinerary. Feel free to totally change it if u think I made mistakes
I’m missing 3 days in the end, I think I would probably want a day hiking to see on the way villages less touristy / Bicycle around villages.
Day 1 - Day 5 - Chengdu City sights, markets, Qingchengshan , Leshan, Mount Emei
Day 6 - Day 20 - 18 days In Tibet, All arranged by the tour company.
Day 21 - train Lhasa to Xining
Day 22 - Day23 - Fly to Xian, City sights.
Day 24 - day 26 - Fly to SongPan, Huanglong , Jiuzhaigou
Day 27 - ?
Day 28 - ?
Day 29 - ?
Day 30 - Chengdu - Day trip to Langzhong Ancient Town
Day 31 - Chengdu - Last day, Fly in the night back home.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 2 Vietnam tours
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 First time to India
- 5 Colombo city tour with Ceylon Rustic Guide?
- 6 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 7 Planning for India - comments please
- 8 Silver Jewellery is Popular For Its Specific Properties.
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 11 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 17 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 18 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 19 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 A Victory Day Tour
- 22 India visa for new passport
- 23 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 24 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 25 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin