In October I will go to my second visit in china, Please Tell me your advice on this Itinerary. Feel free to totally change it if u think I made mistakes
I’m missing 3 days in the end, I think I would probably want a day hiking to see on the way villages less touristy / Bicycle around villages.
Day 1 - Day 5 - Chengdu City sights, markets, Qingchengshan , Leshan, Mount Emei
Day 6 - Day 20 - 18 days In Tibet, All arranged by the tour company.
Day 21 - train Lhasa to Xining
Day 22 - Day23 - Fly to Xian, City sights.
Day 24 - day 26 - Fly to SongPan, Huanglong , Jiuzhaigou
Day 27 - ?
Day 28 - ?
Day 29 - ?
Day 30 - Chengdu - Day trip to Langzhong Ancient Town
Day 31 - Chengdu - Last day, Fly in the night back home.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies