A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 In Seoul for one day
- 4 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 5 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 6 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 7 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 8 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 Japan & WiFi
- 11 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 14 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 15 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 16 Travel Itenary
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 19 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Passport for Indonesia
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 24 thai baht allowance
- 25 japan itenirary help