A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 마닐라카지노
- 2 Bus service in Nepal
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 7 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 8 Travel to India in May?
- 9 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 10 Italy from an Asian base
- 11 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 12 Advice for a newbie!
- 13 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 14 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 15 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 16 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 20 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 21 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 22 Activation of JR Pass
- 23 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 24 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 25 My new 10 year china visa