A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 6 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Trekking outside Sapa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam