A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 4 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 11 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 12 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 13 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 14 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 15 Visa
- 16 Affordable Japan
- 17 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 18 Castle & King
- 19 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 20 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 21 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 24 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 25 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much