A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos planning.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 5 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 16 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 17 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 18 Singapore weather in August/September
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 First time going abroad
- 21 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Backpacking on a budget
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!