A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 2 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 6 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 12 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 13 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 14 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 15 Amakusa island help
- 16 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 17 Rishikesh, India
- 18 a month in india
- 19 Itinerary Help?!
- 20 Tipping
- 21 10 days in Japan. 3 adults, 3 tween girls
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 My Vague Plans For Sri Lanka And South India
- 24 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 25 Self Drive cherry blossom - Yamanishi or Tohoku?