A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 WEBROOT☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week