A friend of mine is going on a 12 day tour organized tour (including flight and inner flights within China) to China in October 2014.
The tour includes visits of Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Bejing, and Xian. Spending 2 days in each place
She would like to extend the trip for few more days. Since the last place is Xian and then she will fly probably to Bejing or Shanghai and from there to NY.
Do you have any advice about extending the trip and flying to another place or doing some trips within Xian . since she and her husband only speak English, there maybe some communication problems
THANK YOU All in Advance for your replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 2 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 5 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 8 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 11 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 12 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 17 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 18 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 19 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 20 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 21 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 22 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 23 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 Armenia: A Wild Thyme