when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice