when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/xplosive-vital-male-enhancement/
- 2 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 3 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 4 For Bangkok Lovers
- 5 medical marijuana and Oils for patients
- 6 Movers and Packers Hyderabad
- 7 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 8 Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 India Trip Report
- 12 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 17 Visiting China - must be tour
- 18 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 19 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 20 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 21 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 22 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 23 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.