when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is this crazy?
- 2 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 5 Japan & WiFi
- 6 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 7 Bali airport transportation
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 Travel Itenary
- 12 Halong Bay cruise
- 13 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 14 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Fabric shops in India
- 18 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 19 thai baht allowance
- 20 japan itenirary help
- 21 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017