when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 2 Help - India take 2
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 6 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 7 CNX late arrival?
- 8 is this a good travel plan?
- 9 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 10 Phenom Penh
- 11 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 12 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 13 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 14 One day in Saigon
- 15 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 16 Bali private driver recommendation
- 17 North India Itinerary advice
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 20 The Indian money crunch.
- 21 The truth about elephant tourism
- 22 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?