when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 2 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 5 Visa on Arrival
- 6 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 7 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 8 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 9 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 10 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Japanese art
- 13 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 14 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Seoul Searching Questions
- 16 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 17 First time to SEA
- 18 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 19 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 20 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 21 Hakone station confusion
- 22 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 23 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 24 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 25 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?