when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 7 Society Registration
- 8 Private tours in Northern India
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 13 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 14 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 15 Vietnam visa
- 16 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 17 Family Friendly Penang
- 18 Train trip costs help please
- 19 Weather forecast
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 24 Sri Lanka advice
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback