when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 charter@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Certified Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Terracotta Warriors
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 10 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 11 hiking japan sept
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 14 The best way to My Son
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 18 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 22 Japan rough itinerary
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai