when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 2 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 3 5 days Japan
- 4 Castle & King tour questions
- 5 A train ride through Java
- 6 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 9 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 12 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 13 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 14 JAPANiCAN.com
- 15 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 16 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 17 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 18 Bicycle riding required?
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 21 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 22 Malaysia travel route help!
- 23 3 weeks itinerary China
- 24 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 25 Yangon Made Easy