We are using all of our airline miles accumulated over the years to fly business class to China. I have a bad back, so we're booking a year in advance to make sure we have the layflat seats. We're very excited for the trip.
On the way home we are on a 747 -- we'll have our 9.5 year old and almost 6-year old daughters with us. They're much better fliers than I am but none of us sleep very much, even on international flights. We always have a large activity bag so they'll probably be watching movies and doing crafts or schoolwork. But should we sit upstairs or down? When I've been upstairs on a 747 it's been business travelers trying to work or sleep, so seems like sitting downstairs would be better. What do you experienced fliers say? We'll be happy in either location and want to be considerate.
Second question, on the way home we're CAN (Guangzhou) to ICN (Seoul) on Asiana Airlines transferring to United Airlines at ICN, with 1.5 hours between flights at about 5 pm on a Sunday. We will have checked luggage. Is this enough time?
Children in business class and transfer time at ICN
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Wildlife Tour of India
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 8 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September