We are using all of our airline miles accumulated over the years to fly business class to China. I have a bad back, so we're booking a year in advance to make sure we have the layflat seats. We're very excited for the trip.
On the way home we are on a 747 -- we'll have our 9.5 year old and almost 6-year old daughters with us. They're much better fliers than I am but none of us sleep very much, even on international flights. We always have a large activity bag so they'll probably be watching movies and doing crafts or schoolwork. But should we sit upstairs or down? When I've been upstairs on a 747 it's been business travelers trying to work or sleep, so seems like sitting downstairs would be better. What do you experienced fliers say? We'll be happy in either location and want to be considerate.
Second question, on the way home we're CAN (Guangzhou) to ICN (Seoul) on Asiana Airlines transferring to United Airlines at ICN, with 1.5 hours between flights at about 5 pm on a Sunday. We will have checked luggage. Is this enough time?
Children in business class and transfer time at ICN
- 1 Excellent china visa service
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 6 Kashmir or Nepal
- 7 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Cell Phones in India
- 10 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 11 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 21 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 22 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 23 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 24 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 25 11 days in Japan, JR pass question