We are using all of our airline miles accumulated over the years to fly business class to China. I have a bad back, so we're booking a year in advance to make sure we have the layflat seats. We're very excited for the trip.
On the way home we are on a 747 -- we'll have our 9.5 year old and almost 6-year old daughters with us. They're much better fliers than I am but none of us sleep very much, even on international flights. We always have a large activity bag so they'll probably be watching movies and doing crafts or schoolwork. But should we sit upstairs or down? When I've been upstairs on a 747 it's been business travelers trying to work or sleep, so seems like sitting downstairs would be better. What do you experienced fliers say? We'll be happy in either location and want to be considerate.
Second question, on the way home we're CAN (Guangzhou) to ICN (Seoul) on Asiana Airlines transferring to United Airlines at ICN, with 1.5 hours between flights at about 5 pm on a Sunday. We will have checked luggage. Is this enough time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST 1:800-681-7208 Installation AVAST tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 5 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 6 Travel within Japan
- 7 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 8 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 9 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 10 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 11 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 12 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 13 November Itinerary Check
- 14 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 15 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 16 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 17 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 18 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 19 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 22 Hotel Chang Mai
- 23 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 Bhutan paro Tshechu