I was searching previous posts & couldn't seem to find any recent information regarding Chiang Mai to Siem Reap flights. Is Bangkok Air still the only airline flying from BKK to Siem Reap? I couldn't find any airlines flying directly from Chiang Mai to Siem Reap without a stop in BKK. Is that correct? The lowest fares are just about gone. I am booking 5 months ahead & am surprised there are so few flights. Of course it is Christmas week & but I didn't think it would be quite that busy.
Chiang Mai to Siem Reap flights - any new info
View all Asia activity »
- 1 geisha performance
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 7 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 8 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 9 Trip report China
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 17 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?