I am going on a fun little 6 week trip to SEA in Sept. with my best friend and am currently working out the details.
We want to go to the town of Hoi An in Vietnam, but we aren't sure if we should do it after Chiang Mai, or after Koh Samui.
We will be in Chiang Mai so we have two options:
1. Chiang Mai to Koh Samui and then Hoi An in Vietnam
2. Chiang Mai to Hoi An in Vietnam and then Koh Samui
Please help! The destination we are going to after either Hoi An or Koh Samui is BALI.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 2 First time to India
- 3 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 4 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 First time getting out of the country
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 12 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 13 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 20 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 21 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 22 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 23 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 November, March, June... Japan?