I am going on a fun little 6 week trip to SEA in Sept. with my best friend and am currently working out the details.
We want to go to the town of Hoi An in Vietnam, but we aren't sure if we should do it after Chiang Mai, or after Koh Samui.
We will be in Chiang Mai so we have two options:
1. Chiang Mai to Koh Samui and then Hoi An in Vietnam
2. Chiang Mai to Hoi An in Vietnam and then Koh Samui
Please help! The destination we are going to after either Hoi An or Koh Samui is BALI.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스포츠배팅사이트〃〃SCB 33。ＣOM【코드: 0004】〃〃양방배팅사이트
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 North India Itinerary advice
- 4 Indonesia travel agent
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 Osaka, aquarium?
- 10 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 13 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 14 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 15 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 20 Bangkok Taxis
- 21 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 22 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 23 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 24 A month in central Asia
- 25 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary