I am going on a fun little 6 week trip to SEA in Sept. with my best friend and am currently working out the details.
We want to go to the town of Hoi An in Vietnam, but we aren't sure if we should do it after Chiang Mai, or after Koh Samui.
We will be in Chiang Mai so we have two options:
1. Chiang Mai to Koh Samui and then Hoi An in Vietnam
2. Chiang Mai to Hoi An in Vietnam and then Koh Samui
Please help! The destination we are going to after either Hoi An or Koh Samui is BALI.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Vientiane and ??
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 14 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 15 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 16 Himachal Pradesh
- 17 Luggage size China ?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 Thai Elephants
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia