I am going on a fun little 6 week trip to SEA in Sept. with my best friend and am currently working out the details.
We want to go to the town of Hoi An in Vietnam, but we aren't sure if we should do it after Chiang Mai, or after Koh Samui.
We will be in Chiang Mai so we have two options:
1. Chiang Mai to Koh Samui and then Hoi An in Vietnam
2. Chiang Mai to Hoi An in Vietnam and then Koh Samui
Please help! The destination we are going to after either Hoi An or Koh Samui is BALI.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Changing planes at Dubai
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 14 days in Myanmar
- 4 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Short trip to Myanmar
- 13 ATMs in Japan
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 Mandalay questions
- 20 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 21 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff