Need a few recommendations for hotels in Chiang Mai. Just added this stop to the itinerary and our budget is pretty tight. We need lodging for no more than $125 US per night. I welcome all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT verizon CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 VERIZON MAIL
- 2 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Tea estates of Munnar
- 7 Booking on the fly
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 like my food
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Portable wifi rental
- 17 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 18 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 21 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 22 Uzbekistan Visa
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice