We'll be coming to Chiang Mai in early July for a one week stay and are looking for some advice on accommodation and activities.
We love Chiang Mai and have been a few times before, but never with our young children (aged 4 and 1). We will be arriving after travelling for two months and as this will be the end of our travels we would like to stay somewhere where we can relax and enjoy before we head home to Australia (and back to reality!).
We're not after the height of luxury and would prefer to stay away from large hotels, but somewhere with a pool, that's close to town, friendly staff and possibly a reliable baby-sitting service would be something that we would be keen on. I'm currently looking at Rimping Village, Tamarind Village and Baan Orapin.
Also, any activities you could suggest for young children in the area would be wonderful too!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 After the construction of technical work
- 2 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 3 fight the keel method of fixing
- 4 Hoi An Discovery
- 5 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 6 blessing of the floor
- 7 chennai escorts
- 8 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 9 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 15 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 India Safari 2017
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 20 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 21 India in March and April??
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 24 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 25 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose