We'll be coming to Chiang Mai in early July for a one week stay and are looking for some advice on accommodation and activities.
We love Chiang Mai and have been a few times before, but never with our young children (aged 4 and 1). We will be arriving after travelling for two months and as this will be the end of our travels we would like to stay somewhere where we can relax and enjoy before we head home to Australia (and back to reality!).
We're not after the height of luxury and would prefer to stay away from large hotels, but somewhere with a pool, that's close to town, friendly staff and possibly a reliable baby-sitting service would be something that we would be keen on. I'm currently looking at Rimping Village, Tamarind Village and Baan Orapin.
Also, any activities you could suggest for young children in the area would be wonderful too!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Silk Road Tour - China
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand