We'll be coming to Chiang Mai in early July for a one week stay and are looking for some advice on accommodation and activities.
We love Chiang Mai and have been a few times before, but never with our young children (aged 4 and 1). We will be arriving after travelling for two months and as this will be the end of our travels we would like to stay somewhere where we can relax and enjoy before we head home to Australia (and back to reality!).
We're not after the height of luxury and would prefer to stay away from large hotels, but somewhere with a pool, that's close to town, friendly staff and possibly a reliable baby-sitting service would be something that we would be keen on. I'm currently looking at Rimping Village, Tamarind Village and Baan Orapin.
Also, any activities you could suggest for young children in the area would be wonderful too!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Install: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 **SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 3 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 4 hiking japan sept
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 15 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 18 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 shanghai for 4 days
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!