We'll be coming to Chiang Mai in early July for a one week stay and are looking for some advice on accommodation and activities.
We love Chiang Mai and have been a few times before, but never with our young children (aged 4 and 1). We will be arriving after travelling for two months and as this will be the end of our travels we would like to stay somewhere where we can relax and enjoy before we head home to Australia (and back to reality!).
We're not after the height of luxury and would prefer to stay away from large hotels, but somewhere with a pool, that's close to town, friendly staff and possibly a reliable baby-sitting service would be something that we would be keen on. I'm currently looking at Rimping Village, Tamarind Village and Baan Orapin.
Also, any activities you could suggest for young children in the area would be wonderful too!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manufacturers of synthetic Resins
- 2 A first time for everything in Japan
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 16 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 17 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 18 Vietnam Dong
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand