So, I guess I need to start planning specifics for my upcoming trip to Tibet. We will be spending a day or two on each side in Chengdu and I can't find any thread on this forum about restaurants there. I find that hard to believe because, well isn't Chengdu famous for its food? Especially Hotpot? Can anyone help me out here? The spicier the better
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 2 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 3 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 4 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 5 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 6 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 7 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 8 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 9 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 10 China trip - 15 nights
- 11 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 12 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 13 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 14 Japan in July?
- 15 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 16 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 17 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 18 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 19 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 20 2-3 days in Georgia
- 21 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 22 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 23 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Lone traveler to Japan in April