We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/diabazole-reviews/
- 2 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 5 myanmar
- 6 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Travel India solo
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Osaka, aquarium?
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 16 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 17 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 18 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 19 North India Itinerary advice
- 20 Indonesia travel agent
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 23 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 24 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?