We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nline MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 MSN ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer