We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 2 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 3 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 8 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 9 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 10 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 11 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 12 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 13 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 14 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 15 Totally unprepared
- 16 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 17 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 An island paradise?
- 21 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 22 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 23 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report