We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 2 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 3 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 4 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali
- 12 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 13 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 14 India E Tourist Visa
- 15 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 16 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 17 New Travelor
- 18 Beautiful location for painting
- 19 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 20 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 22 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 23 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 24 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 25 Train Travel in Thailand