We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 2 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 3 clinton romesha
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Rishikesh, India
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 13 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Japan- National Holiday
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?