We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 3 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 4 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 5 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 6 Advice for a newbie!
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo