We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
- 1 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 2 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 7 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 12 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 15 Anyone in Bangkok
- 16 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 22 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants