We will be in Chengdu for several days in April, and I was hoping to get some feedback on a few questions. First, is it possible to visit Le Shan and Emei Shan in one day? Would hiring a driver be the best option if we needed to optimize time? Does anyone have a recommendation for a driver in Chengdu if we wanted to do that?
Also, I want to see the pandas and am leaning towards going to Bifengxia instead of the Chengdu Panda Research base. Any advice one way or the other on the two?
Has anyone been to or would recommend either Shangli or Huanglongxi ancient towns for a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 My Topic Titlehttp://www.healthcare24by7.org/primal-x/
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 Inquiry : Survey on TripAdvisor Bali Hotels
- 11 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 14 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Vietnam Planning
- 17 Backpacking on a budget
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September