Does anyone know which is the best hotel for thevneighborhood (walking) with restaurants and shops nearby - metro too? Hanks
Chengdu - Holiday Inn Chengdu Oriental Plaza or Crowne Plaza City Plaza？
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 2 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 3 Malaysian honeymoon
- 4 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 5 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 11 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 India - 2 Days only
- 15 China with Collette Tours
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 18 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 20 Beach selection in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 22 Burma river cruise
- 23 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 24 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint