Leaving from Miami changing in LA -- trip was booked through China Southern with Delta as code-share for the US part. My question -- is it better to check my luggage through to Siem Reap (assuming I can) or is it better to pick it up in LA and bring it to China Southern myself?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 2 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle-cream/
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/libido-booster-extreme/
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week