Leaving from Miami changing in LA -- trip was booked through China Southern with Delta as code-share for the US part. My question -- is it better to check my luggage through to Siem Reap (assuming I can) or is it better to pick it up in LA and bring it to China Southern myself?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 5 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam