I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 6 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 7 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 15 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 18 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 19 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 Hanoi Hotel
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.