I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 3 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 6 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 7 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 8 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 9 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 10 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 11 Restaurants in Singapore
- 12 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 13 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 14 Where to go?
- 15 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 18 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Which airport for Tokyo
- 21 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 22 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 23 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 24 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 25 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border