I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 2 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 3 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 4 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 5 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 6 Writers Needed for Japan
- 7 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 8 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 9 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 10 17 Day Itinerary
- 11 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 12 Bali Help
- 13 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 14 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 15 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 16 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 17 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 18 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 19 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 20 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 21 National Parks - which to choose
- 22 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 23 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 24 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans