I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 포커게임사이트／タ／【 EN7979.COM 】／タ／포커게임사이트
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 JAPANiCAN.com
- 4 hanoi eats
- 5 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 6 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 7 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 8 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 9 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 10 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 11 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 12 New Delhi - What to see?
- 13 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 14 Travel in Kyushu.
- 15 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 16 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 17 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 18 3 weeks itinerary China
- 19 Bicycle riding required?
- 20 Castle & King tour questions
- 21 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 22 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 23 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 24 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 25 trekking in july in Myanmar