I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 china
- 6 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 11 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 12 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 13 New airport in Mumbai
- 14 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 15 South East Asia
- 16 Driving in Laos
- 17 One week in Tokyo
- 18 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 19 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 20 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 21 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 22 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 23 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?