I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 where can i find replica handbags
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female