I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 4 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 5 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 6 Family Trip to Japan
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 5 weeks in Japan
- 9 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 10 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 11 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 12 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 13 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 14 New Member
- 15 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 16 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 20 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 23 Lodge in Borneo
- 24 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 25 China and Japan help