I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 4 SALAY from BAGAN
- 5 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 6 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 7 India Visa
- 8 ...or maybe India?
- 9 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 10 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 11 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 12 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 13 I miss Mongolia
- 14 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 15 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 16 Vietnam money
- 17 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 18 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 19 India in November
- 20 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 21 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 22 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 23 Southern India
- 24 help,
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?