I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 9 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Kintamani Tour
- 16 Some notes about South Korea
- 17 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 23 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 24 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 25 passport visa ques.