I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Singapore or Bali
- 4 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 5 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 8 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 9 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 10 Business class on JAL
- 11 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 12 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 13 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 14 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 15 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 17 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 Private guides & drivers in China
- 21 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 22 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 23 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 24 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 25 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June