I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 4 Takayama trail, Japan
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol