I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 Malaria
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Vietnam and coffee
- 7 I'm going to Japan!
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 11 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 12 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 13 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 14 Cherry blossom
- 15 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 16 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 17 How safe is Delhi/India
- 18 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 19 Which Putu in Bali????
- 20 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 21 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 22 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 23 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 24 Malaysia in September
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysian Borneo and Singapore