I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 5 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 6 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 7 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 11 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 15 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Favorite travel apps?
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 21 Foreign currency
- 22 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 23 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 24 Honeymoon In sept
- 25 Vietnam October 2014