I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 3 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 4 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 7 Incheon Transit Tours
- 8 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 9 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 Paid Designer Intern Wanted (Internship in China)
- 12 Paid Mechanical Engineer Intern (Internship in China)
- 13 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 14 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 15 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 16 Burma or Laos.
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 19 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 20 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 21 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 22 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 23 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 24 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 25 hanoi eats