I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 4 Stop-over in Seoul
- 5 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 6 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 8 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Hotel in Singapore
- 21 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 22 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 23 Bali - January 2015
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions