I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 2 Japan in July?
- 3 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 4 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 7 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 8 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 9 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 10 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 11 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 12 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 13 2-3 days in Georgia
- 14 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 15 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 16 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 17 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 18 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 21 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 22 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 23 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?