I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 4 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 5 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 6 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 10 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 11 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 18 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 19 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 20 climbing in Vietnam
- 21 Vegan food in Japan?
- 22 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 25 trip to sapa not taking a tour