I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 3 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 4 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 5 North Vietnam Again!
- 6 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 9 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 10 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 11 Driving in Laos
- 12 Best Taiwan Sites
- 13 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 Art in Shanghai
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?