I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia Tour Companies
- 2 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 3 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 4 thai air Discovery pass question
- 5 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 6 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 7 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 8 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 9 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 10 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 11 Angkor Wat guide
- 12 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 13 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 14 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 15 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 16 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 17 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 20 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 21 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 22 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 23 10 days in South Korea?
- 24 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 25 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand