I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
- 1 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 4 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Anyone in Bangkok
- 9 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 10 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 15 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 South East Asia
- 18 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 19 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 20 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 21 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up