I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar itinerary help
- 2 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 3 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 4 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 5 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 6 A wow spot
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 9 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 12 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 13 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 14 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Travel during China national week?
- 22 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 25 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)