I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 알라딘릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 다빈치릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 5 예시게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Kashmir Tourism
- 7 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 8 HEALTHCARE
- 9 Weather forecast
- 10 AGING FREE SKIN@http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/renovie-serum-be/
- 11 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 12 Vietnam visa
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 18 Sri Lanka advice
- 19 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 20 Ryokan in Japan
- 21 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 22 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 23 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Itinerary & airport help