I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 2 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 3 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 6 Help! Which to choose?
- 7 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 8 North Vietnam Again!
- 9 Passport Safety
- 10 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 11 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Castle & King
- 14 Mt Aso Eruption
- 15 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 19 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 20 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 21 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 22 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 23 One week in India
- 24 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 25 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights