I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/supremex-muscles/
- 2 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 India E Tourist Visa
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 New Travelor
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali
- 12 Beautiful location for painting
- 13 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 14 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto