I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼＼【 NACA9.COM 】＼＼코리아카지노
- 2 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 3 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 4 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 5 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 6 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 7 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 8 Bangkok, day tours.
- 9 Kyushu in late September
- 10 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 11 Georgia e-visa application
- 12 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 13 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 My First India Trip
- 16 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 19 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 20 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 21 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 25 SE Asia 2014 trip report