I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Private guide and driver for India
- 2 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 3 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 4 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 5 Hong Kong - help please.
- 6 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 7 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 8 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 9 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 10 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 11 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 12 Eating in India
- 13 Trekking in India
- 14 Where best to stay in Penang
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 17-Day Itinerary
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Need Help for the itinerary
- 22 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 23 India On Arrival Visa
- 24 vietnam transportation
- 25 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo