I know this is a question you've been probably asked a 1000 times, but I want to make sure I get to know everything I need to know.
We need to get to Bali from Singapore. I just checked the flights and they are about 140$ return, from Singapore to Bali. Is there any other cheapest way to get there, if you are not in a rush? We wouldn't mind taking a ferry or going by land from Island to Island or so, stopping in some places on the way. Do you think this would be cheaper? As 130$ seems to be pretty expensive. Any suggestion?
Thanks a million
Cheapest way to get to Bali from Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan in December
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 India Add-on
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 14 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 17 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 24 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap