I would like to fly to Bali from Singapore; but friends tell me that I'm better off to take a bus first to Kuala Lampur and to fly out of there. They say the savings will be worth it.
No airfares I have foud yet substantiate such savings. Whats the truth about airfares out of Singapore versus K.L.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Dong
- 2 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 A first time for everything in Japan
- 5 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 8 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 9 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 16 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 17 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia