I would like to fly to Bali from Singapore; but friends tell me that I'm better off to take a bus first to Kuala Lampur and to fly out of there. They say the savings will be worth it.
No airfares I have foud yet substantiate such savings. Whats the truth about airfares out of Singapore versus K.L.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 3 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 4 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 5 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 6 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 7 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 8 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 9 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 10 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 11 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 12 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 13 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 14 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 15 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 16 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 17 Japan in February
- 18 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 19 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 20 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 21 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 22 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 23 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 24 Phuket
- 25 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?