I would like to fly to Bali from Singapore; but friends tell me that I'm better off to take a bus first to Kuala Lampur and to fly out of there. They say the savings will be worth it.
No airfares I have foud yet substantiate such savings. Whats the truth about airfares out of Singapore versus K.L.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/keranique/
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 What place you love in Vietnam
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/inferno-dual-beam-lighter/
- 9 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 http://helix6garciniareview.com/magna-force-plus/
- 12 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 13 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 14 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 21 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor