I would like to fly to Bali from Singapore; but friends tell me that I'm better off to take a bus first to Kuala Lampur and to fly out of there. They say the savings will be worth it.
No airfares I have foud yet substantiate such savings. Whats the truth about airfares out of Singapore versus K.L.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 강원랜드바카라정보ロロ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】ロ라이브스코어띵동ロ 정종철
- 3 골프아카데미ババ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】バ돈버는놀이터バ 마동석
- 4 인테넷바카라사이트ドド＼＼【 ST339。COM 】ド다모아바카라주소ド 우영
- 5 마이크로카지노사이트ぃぃ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】ぃ무료슬롯머신777ぃ 안재모
- 6 실내골프연습장ええ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】え오늘축구픽え 윤아
- 7 바카라할수있는곳ヅヅ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】ヅ카지노블랙잭ヅ 김향기박준목
- 8 게임토토へへ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】へ탑바카라へ 윤여정
- 9 대만바카라めめ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】め메이저놀이터め 타오
- 10 Planning Tips for Andaman Island, India
- 11 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Kumakaron
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 17 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 20 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 21 Road Scholar tour in China
- 22 China in june-July
- 23 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 24 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 25 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia