I am in Asia and will be still travelling for a long time. As I bought loads of stuff planning to send some of it home, I was trying to find out the postal charges via sea for Europe (particularly Italy). Does anyone know where to find them? The Vietnamese post website does not work in English unfortunately, so I am not able to understand where to find the info.
I'm looking to send something like 10 /15Kg to Italy via sea. Anyone has any idea please?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 the EU floor
- 2 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 3 Sentosa Singapore
- 4 imported flooring market
- 5 India's Palace on Wheels Train Trip
- 6 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 7 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 8 clinton romesha
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Rishikesh, India
- 13 India in March and April??
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 17 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 18 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 19 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 20 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 21 Japan- National Holiday
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Passport
- 24 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??