Heading the Hong Kong for 5 days in December and DH has always heard that you can get prescription glasses made pretty cheaply in Hong Kong. Is that still the case? I wear progressive lenses and have a pretty significant astimgmatism so my prescription is not easy, but Lenscrafters seems to make it in an hour. Is it possible to get glasses made in a few days in Hong Kong and does anyone have a recommendation for where to go? Probably in Central.
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Words of narendra modi
- 6 where to go in SE Asia
- 7 white sand beaches in thailand
- 8 Langtang Valley Trek
- 9 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 10 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 11 post local ads
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 16 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 24 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?