Does anyone know if Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport has any facilities to store luggage for several hours and how would you get from the airport to the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Thanks for any information you are able to provide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Destination Wedding Planner in Indore
- 4 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 5 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 6 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 7 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 11 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 12 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 13 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 17 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 20 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?