Does anyone know if Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport has any facilities to store luggage for several hours and how would you get from the airport to the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Thanks for any information you are able to provide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Laos planning.
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Rail Pass
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 16 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 17 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 18 Singapore weather in August/September
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 First time going abroad
- 21 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Backpacking on a budget
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!