Does anyone know if Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport has any facilities to store luggage for several hours and how would you get from the airport to the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Thanks for any information you are able to provide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 2 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 3 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 4 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 5 Passport for Indonesia
- 6 Fabric shops in India
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Bali airport transportation
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 11 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 12 Japan & WiFi
- 13 thai baht allowance
- 14 japan itenirary help
- 15 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 23 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam