Does anyone know if Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport has any facilities to store luggage for several hours and how would you get from the airport to the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Thanks for any information you are able to provide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 4 Where to Layover
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 7 2 weeks in Java
- 8 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 9 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 Layover in Hong Kong
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 16 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 17 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 Bus service in Nepal
- 20 Travel to India in May?
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 23 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 24 Advice for a newbie!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.