Does anyone know if Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport has any facilities to store luggage for several hours and how would you get from the airport to the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Thanks for any information you are able to provide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 2 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 20 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?