Does anyone know if Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport has any facilities to store luggage for several hours and how would you get from the airport to the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Thanks for any information you are able to provide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 2 Northern India in June
- 3 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 4 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 5 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 6 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 7 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 8 Singapore or Bali
- 9 China in July
- 10 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 11 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 12 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 13 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 14 Private guides & drivers in China
- 15 What beach to choose?!?!
- 16 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 17 Hakone Free Pass
- 18 Help with products I didn't declare
- 19 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 20 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
- 21 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 22 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 23 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 24 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 25 What are the places to visit in Sikkim