I'm not usually a worry-wort (sp?), so sorry if this is a silly question. We are in Vietnam now and will be flying home from Hong Kong via Tokyo on ANA in 1-1/2 weeks. Should we be concerned about the radiation leaks at Fukusima Daiichi or elsewhere in Japan? (i.e. should we talk to United about rerouting, or is this not a legitimate concern)?
Changing planes at Narita
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 3 Connaught Place
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 8 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 9 My SEA trip - photos update
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 12 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 13 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 14 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 15 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 18 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 19 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 20 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 21 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 22 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 23 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 questions about trip to Mrauk U