I'm flying into Changi on Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong then on to Cairns Australia on Qantas
and I would like to know if I need to collect my baggage in between. If so, would I have to clear immigration then go through the whole check-in procedure. I know there are Transfer counters inside the terminals and they can issue the on-going boarding pass but I can't find out how to organize the baggage from inside the terminal. What is the procedure?
In addition, on the way back I will be flying in on Qantas from Cairns Australia then on to Kuala Lumpur on Singapore Airlines (or maybe Malaysian Airlines) and will have the same problem again with the baggage transfer.
I realize that some airlines arrive/depart from different terminals and we will need to walk or skytrain between terminals but what happens with the baggage on flights using different airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 a month in india
- 2 kanpur escorts service
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 India Safari 2017
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Datong in Winter
- 9 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 12 haneda hotel
- 13 Rishikesh, India
- 14 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 15 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 16 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 17 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 20 Japan- National Holiday
- 21 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 25 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed