I am scheduled to land in Bangkok on Feb. 2, to start a longer that will also include Cambodia and Vietnam. Feb. 2 will be election day and the Democrat party announced they will not take part. Should I eliminate the Thailand part of my trip? I don't want to postpone the trip because I have various non-refundable costs. I just want to know if I should change the itinerary.
Change plans for Thailand in February because of political situation?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 3 China in July or October?
- 4 Japan or China? First Trip to Asia
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Malaysian honeymoon
- 7 Beach selection in Thailand
- 8 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 China with Collette Tours
- 25 Exploring Thailand