Is a day trip to Cham islands worth it and recommended? I am visiting hoi am in June with my wife and two kids, five and seven.
And any recon on cooking classes in hoi an?
Does anybody have guides to recommend for Hue?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for a newbie!
- 2 Italy from an Asian base
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 10 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 13 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 14 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Activation of JR Pass
- 18 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 19 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 20 My new 10 year china visa
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 Layover in Hong Kong
- 23 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 24 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in Java