There are SO many hotels in BKK!. We are looking for a centrally located hotel, $$ to $$$ in range, we only have 1 day before departing for Yangon, so we want to maximize our time. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India itinerary critique please
- 2 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 7 Japan/Korea/HK
- 8 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 9 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 10 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 17 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 Mumbai short visit
- 20 which city should i start from first
- 21 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 22 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 25 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide