I am Italian, living in Czech Republic and my gf is Kazakh. We'd like to to have a trip in Central Asia in June - August, duration a couple of days less than one month.
The plan is to fly to Tashkent where the flights are cheaper, going to Almaty, spending there about 10 days, coming back to Tashkent, going to Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, visiting the ship graveyard in Muynaq and t hen eventually coming back to Tashkent.
We would like to get as much information as we can about visas (my gf should need no Visa, while I should get a double entry for UZ and single entry to KZ..how much do they cost? do they expire?) and transfers, mainy we don't have clear whether it's better to take a train or a bus to going to Almaty from Tashkent and back.
Please avoid also mentioning internal flights / KZ - UZ flights because we are looking just for getting around by bus/train or taxi as last options.
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4.5 days in Singapore
- 2 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 4 bombay shopping
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 7 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 10 Hakone question
- 11 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 12 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 15 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 16 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 18 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 19 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 20 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 21 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 22 Hong Kong early June
- 23 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 24 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
- 25 Penang and Langkawi