I am Italian, living in Czech Republic and my gf is Kazakh. We'd like to to have a trip in Central Asia in June - August, duration a couple of days less than one month.
The plan is to fly to Tashkent where the flights are cheaper, going to Almaty, spending there about 10 days, coming back to Tashkent, going to Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, visiting the ship graveyard in Muynaq and t hen eventually coming back to Tashkent.
We would like to get as much information as we can about visas (my gf should need no Visa, while I should get a double entry for UZ and single entry to KZ..how much do they cost? do they expire?) and transfers, mainy we don't have clear whether it's better to take a train or a bus to going to Almaty from Tashkent and back.
Please avoid also mentioning internal flights / KZ - UZ flights because we are looking just for getting around by bus/train or taxi as last options.
Thank you all in advance!
Central Asia - Uzbekistan - Kazakhstan
- 1 SALAY from BAGAN
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 Japan: best time to go?
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 9 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Visit To Goa
- 19 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 20 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 21 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT