I am Italian, living in Czech Republic and my gf is Kazakh. We'd like to to have a trip in Central Asia in June - August, duration a couple of days less than one month.
The plan is to fly to Tashkent where the flights are cheaper, going to Almaty, spending there about 10 days, coming back to Tashkent, going to Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, visiting the ship graveyard in Muynaq and t hen eventually coming back to Tashkent.
We would like to get as much information as we can about visas (my gf should need no Visa, while I should get a double entry for UZ and single entry to KZ..how much do they cost? do they expire?) and transfers, mainy we don't have clear whether it's better to take a train or a bus to going to Almaty from Tashkent and back.
Please avoid also mentioning internal flights / KZ - UZ flights because we are looking just for getting around by bus/train or taxi as last options.
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Change my Itinerary?
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 14 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 25 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai