I've searched the archives and there doesn't seem to be much on Turkmenistn or Uzbekistan. My husband and I are considering a Dragoman 14 day overland trip that takes in Ashgabat, Tashkent, Samarkand, a camel and Yurt safari etc. Has anyone here been to this part of the world or taken a Dragoman trip in Central Asia? We love your impressions of the area, what to expect, safety etc. Many thanks
Central Asia Overland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 2 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 3 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 4 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 7 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 8 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 9 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 10 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 13 10 days in South Korea?
- 14 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 16 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 19 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 20 India at the end of May
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 23 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 24 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 25 River tours in China - please share your experiences