I've searched the archives and there doesn't seem to be much on Turkmenistn or Uzbekistan. My husband and I are considering a Dragoman 14 day overland trip that takes in Ashgabat, Tashkent, Samarkand, a camel and Yurt safari etc. Has anyone here been to this part of the world or taken a Dragoman trip in Central Asia? We love your impressions of the area, what to expect, safety etc. Many thanks
Central Asia Overland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Khao Lak
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 4 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 5 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 6 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 7 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Photos from India!
- 10 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 15 Myanmar River Cruises
- 16 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 17 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 How to handle cash in Japan
- 20 Great Wall hike
- 21 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 22 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 23 Six days in Hong Kong
- 24 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 25 Storing photos while traveling