I need to figure out a cell phone in India. I will be alone for part of my trip and need to hook up with a colleague. My crappy phone will not work there. Can I buy one? Can I rent one? In Japan you can buy them at the airport. Help. The clock is ticking....my itinerary keeps shifting and I leave in a week.
Cell Phones in India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 3 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 4 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 5 Christmas Time in India
- 6 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 7 Having doubts with China
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 9 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 10 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 11 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 12 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 13 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 help with itinerary!
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?