Hi, I was wondering what people did for cell phones. We would like to have availability to call ahead to the hotels and stay in touch with one another and with our driver. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 2 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Need Help for the itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 9 17-Day Itinerary
- 10 India On Arrival Visa
- 11 vietnam transportation
- 12 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 13 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 14 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 12 days in Japan
- 17 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 18 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 19 Tigerwalah Experience
- 20 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 21 Where best to stay in Penang
- 22 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 23 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 24 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 25 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur