The reviews of the new Cathay Pacific business class flat bed seats are heavily negative in TA, with some, of course, saying that they're an improvement on the former seats. First class seems to get generally good reviews. Has anyone travelled on a long haul flight recently on business or first? Right now for our flight from JFK to Hong Kong, we have business class (using points) but are thinking of trying to switch to first class. We'd rather not use up points, but also don't want to be uncomfortable for such a long flight. If anyone has experience with the new Cathay Pacific business class seats, would love to hear about it.
Cathay Pacific business class vs. first class
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - 2 Days only
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 4 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Malaysian honeymoon
- 7 China with Collette Tours
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok