The reviews of the new Cathay Pacific business class flat bed seats are heavily negative in TA, with some, of course, saying that they're an improvement on the former seats. First class seems to get generally good reviews. Has anyone travelled on a long haul flight recently on business or first? Right now for our flight from JFK to Hong Kong, we have business class (using points) but are thinking of trying to switch to first class. We'd rather not use up points, but also don't want to be uncomfortable for such a long flight. If anyone has experience with the new Cathay Pacific business class seats, would love to hear about it.
Cathay Pacific business class vs. first class
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan: best time to go?
- 2 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 3 Magical India
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 7 Travel Insurance
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 10 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 11 SALAY from BAGAN
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 16 cell phone in india
- 17 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 18 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 19 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 20 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 21 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 24 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 25 7 Days in Sri Lanka