The reviews of the new Cathay Pacific business class flat bed seats are heavily negative in TA, with some, of course, saying that they're an improvement on the former seats. First class seems to get generally good reviews. Has anyone travelled on a long haul flight recently on business or first? Right now for our flight from JFK to Hong Kong, we have business class (using points) but are thinking of trying to switch to first class. We'd rather not use up points, but also don't want to be uncomfortable for such a long flight. If anyone has experience with the new Cathay Pacific business class seats, would love to hear about it.
Cathay Pacific business class vs. first class
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 3 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 4 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 5 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 8 5 nights in Japan.
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 Visa
- 12 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 13 Affordable Japan
- 14 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap