The reviews of the new Cathay Pacific business class flat bed seats are heavily negative in TA, with some, of course, saying that they're an improvement on the former seats. First class seems to get generally good reviews. Has anyone travelled on a long haul flight recently on business or first? Right now for our flight from JFK to Hong Kong, we have business class (using points) but are thinking of trying to switch to first class. We'd rather not use up points, but also don't want to be uncomfortable for such a long flight. If anyone has experience with the new Cathay Pacific business class seats, would love to hear about it.
Cathay Pacific business class vs. first class
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 2 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 3 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 4 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 5 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 6 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 10 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 11 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 18 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 21 Japan night bus
- 22 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 23 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 24 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 25 Can you bargain tour price?