Can any one advise us - we are thinking of using Castle and King or GeTS tour for our trip to India next year. We are a family of four with 2 children planning to see the Golden Triangle. Both companies sound great... Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Castle and King or GeTS Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 5 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 6 Need a guide in Burma?
- 7 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 8 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 11 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 12 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 13 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 14 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 15 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 16 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea