Do we need to take a pile of dollars with us when we visit Luang Prabang, Siem Reap, and Sri Lanka? I'm assuming that major hotels will take credit cards, but what about restaurants, stores, entrance fees at Angkor, departure taxes, visa fees, etc.? Also, are there ATM's in any of these places? I'd prefer not to take alot of cash but want to be prepared. Thanks very much.
Cash and credit cards in Luang Prabang, Siem Reap, and Sri Lanka
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 2 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Indian Visa
- 5 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 8 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 9 Don't use World Expeditions
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 First time in Japan
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Heyloo Hampi
- 16 Southern India
- 17 Bangkok - November 2014
- 18 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 21 Best Food in Tokyo
- 22 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 23 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 24 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 25 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary