Do we need to take a pile of dollars with us when we visit Luang Prabang, Siem Reap, and Sri Lanka? I'm assuming that major hotels will take credit cards, but what about restaurants, stores, entrance fees at Angkor, departure taxes, visa fees, etc.? Also, are there ATM's in any of these places? I'd prefer not to take alot of cash but want to be prepared. Thanks very much.
Cash and credit cards in Luang Prabang, Siem Reap, and Sri Lanka
- 1 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 2 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 3 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 4 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 5 Food in Uzbekistan
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 9 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 10 Train Fares in Japan
- 11 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 12 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 13 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 16 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train