I'm wanting to book a hotel in Siem Reap and they want a photo copy of my Passport and Debit Card, this really worries me, should I do it or not?
I guess they'll take a copy when we get there anyway.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 서초안마【010_4373_1910】〈양재안마〉
- 2 언주안마방<<O1O v 4373 v 1910>>〈역삼안마〉
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 Being customs
- 10 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 11 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 12 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 myanmar
- 16 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017