We are staying in Karon Beach for a week in September.
We are driven all around the world but we are thinking of hiring a 4WD/Hilux or something similar for a day trip around and near Phuket.
Can anyone recommend any companies that are safe and realiable?
Also, has anyone done this before?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 India help with where to go
- 5 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 6 Dollar traveller cheques
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Halong Bay cruise
- 9 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 10 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 11 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 12 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 13 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 14 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 15 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 16 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 22 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 23 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 24 Taxis in Yangon
- 25 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)