Hello, I just ask the agent of the China Eastern airline company about the cancellation the flight ticket to Japan from 16 May to 13 August 2011. Last three week 16 March 2011, I call the agent to ask the term and condition especially the refund and penalty when cancel the ticket. They reply me that the China Eastern airline say can fully refund the flight ticket without any penalty due to the circumstance in Japan. So, today I decide to cancel my flight ticket with my agent, they say China Eastern airline will have penalty to cancel flight ticket case. During these three week, I really think the pro and cons, I really know this is a good chance to me to doing research in Japan, but my family and friends are extremely diagree me go to Japan. Finally I have decision to cancel and reject to go to Japan for research training with scholarship sponsor. But, very unfortunately I get back this fate. My agent ask me to wait until May to see whether they will fully refund my cancel ticket or not. I really dont know how... Now the situation in Japan, shall I go Japan or not?
Cancellation flight ticket to Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to visit in India in October
- 2 Passport question
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 4 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 5 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 6 Tour company practices
- 7 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 8 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 11 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 12 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 15 Help! Which to choose?
- 16 North Vietnam Again!
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 20 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 23 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 24 India and Nepal 2014
- 25 Independent female traveller