Hello, I just ask the agent of the China Eastern airline company about the cancellation the flight ticket to Japan from 16 May to 13 August 2011. Last three week 16 March 2011, I call the agent to ask the term and condition especially the refund and penalty when cancel the ticket. They reply me that the China Eastern airline say can fully refund the flight ticket without any penalty due to the circumstance in Japan. So, today I decide to cancel my flight ticket with my agent, they say China Eastern airline will have penalty to cancel flight ticket case. During these three week, I really think the pro and cons, I really know this is a good chance to me to doing research in Japan, but my family and friends are extremely diagree me go to Japan. Finally I have decision to cancel and reject to go to Japan for research training with scholarship sponsor. But, very unfortunately I get back this fate. My agent ask me to wait until May to see whether they will fully refund my cancel ticket or not. I really dont know how... Now the situation in Japan, shall I go Japan or not?
Cancellation flight ticket to Japan
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Anyone in Bangkok
- 4 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 5 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 10 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 16 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines