I plan on staying 10 days in Japan:
Day 1: Amsterdam - Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo (full-day trip to Nikko)
Day 5 : Tokyo - Kyoto
Day 6 : Kyoto
Day 7 : Kyoto (full-day trip to Osaka)
Day 8 : Kyoto (full-day trip to Nara)
Day 9 : Kyoto - Tokyo
Day 10 : Tokyo - Amsterdam
Is there anything I should change? Or anything else I must see? I don't want to feel rushed and like having a base.
I plan on staying in hostels, buying a 7-day JR-Pass and not do anything crazy. Will I survive this trip with +-€1000 euros (excl. flight ticket)?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 3 Thailand Guides
- 4 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 5 4shared music free downloader
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 11 Phuket Beaches
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 15 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 16 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 19 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 23 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 24 Himachal Pradesh
- 25 Luggage size China ?