I plan on staying 10 days in Japan:
Day 1: Amsterdam - Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo (full-day trip to Nikko)
Day 5 : Tokyo - Kyoto
Day 6 : Kyoto
Day 7 : Kyoto (full-day trip to Osaka)
Day 8 : Kyoto (full-day trip to Nara)
Day 9 : Kyoto - Tokyo
Day 10 : Tokyo - Amsterdam
Is there anything I should change? Or anything else I must see? I don't want to feel rushed and like having a base.
I plan on staying in hostels, buying a 7-day JR-Pass and not do anything crazy. Will I survive this trip with +-€1000 euros (excl. flight ticket)?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 4 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Kerala trip
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 E Visa for India?
- 10 1-2 months South East Asia
- 11 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 12 Help - India.
- 13 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 16 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 17 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 18 Side trips from Taipei
- 19 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 20 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 21 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 22 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 23 Thailand Advice Please
- 24 The Indian money crunch.
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014