I am going to Nepal in December. After Nepal I want to go overland to Lhasa and then catch the train from Lhasa to Beijing. Is this do-able? I know I can catch trains from Lhasa to Beijing but Lonely Planet says that there are no trains from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Are there other ways to do this? I will be alone and (am a young female) so do not want to hire a driver or car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 6 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 7 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 10 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 11 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 12 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 13 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 16 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
Can you go overland (not driving!) from Kathmandu -- Lhasa -- Beijing?