I am going to Nepal in December. After Nepal I want to go overland to Lhasa and then catch the train from Lhasa to Beijing. Is this do-able? I know I can catch trains from Lhasa to Beijing but Lonely Planet says that there are no trains from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Are there other ways to do this? I will be alone and (am a young female) so do not want to hire a driver or car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
Can you go overland (not driving!) from Kathmandu -- Lhasa -- Beijing?