I am going to Nepal in December. After Nepal I want to go overland to Lhasa and then catch the train from Lhasa to Beijing. Is this do-able? I know I can catch trains from Lhasa to Beijing but Lonely Planet says that there are no trains from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Are there other ways to do this? I will be alone and (am a young female) so do not want to hire a driver or car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10주│낙태수술 병원│【 story9939 @gmail.com 】[비용/수술]메일 문의주세요
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Bangkok Taxis
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 9 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 10 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 11 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 12 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 13 A month in central Asia
- 14 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 17 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 favorite activities in krabi area
- 21 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 22 Cambodia arrival visa
- 23 Itinerary feedback please
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 24 day trip plan: early stages
Can you go overland (not driving!) from Kathmandu -- Lhasa -- Beijing?