I am going to Nepal in December. After Nepal I want to go overland to Lhasa and then catch the train from Lhasa to Beijing. Is this do-able? I know I can catch trains from Lhasa to Beijing but Lonely Planet says that there are no trains from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Are there other ways to do this? I will be alone and (am a young female) so do not want to hire a driver or car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 따자카지노♥◆ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═♥◆ 따자카지노
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 4 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/dansmoke/
- 5 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 6 9 days in Bali
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 9 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 10 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 11 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 12 Italy from an Asian base
- 13 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 14 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Activation of JR Pass
- 19 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 20 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 21 My new 10 year china visa
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 Layover in Hong Kong
- 24 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 25 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
Can you go overland (not driving!) from Kathmandu -- Lhasa -- Beijing?