My husband and I are planning a trip to China in October 2013, making our own itinerary. I have a question: are there any scenic view hikes/trails from the top end of the cable car at Huangshan that I can take? I tend to have problems with vertigo even looking down from a high floor balcony, but still would love to see the magnificent scenery. My husband's second choice is Zhangjiajie, but that one looks even more scary to me. Any input would be appreciated!
Can I visit Hunagshan if I have fear of heights?
- 1 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 2 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 3 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 4 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 5 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 6 Train Fares in Japan
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?