Can I get a train direct from Kyoto to Narita? I looked this up but the routes seem to involve going to tokyo first.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 2 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 3 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 4 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 8 Buy Affordable Property in Kanpur From Emerald Gulistan
- 9 a month in india
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Rishikesh, India
- 20 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 21 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 22 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight